Bar & Restaurant
Wicklow Golf Club, good for your golf ... great for your soul!
Take in the spectacular views of the golf course hugging the craggy coastline with the Wicklow Mountains stretching away to the north while enjoying our friendly and relaxed bar and restaurant facilities.
Whether you enjoy a cup of fresh coffee with a home-made scone & jam or a refreshing drink, Bar Manager Tom Vickers and his team will welcome you into the warm ambience of our clubhouse.
Chef Paul Smith along with his catering staff also offer full restaurant facilities with an imaginative, changing menu which reflects the availability of fresh local produce and a full breakfast service to visiting societies and groups.
Sunday lunches are particularly popular with both members and guests alike and it would be advisable to reserve a table. Catering for private functions is also undertaken and Chef Paul will help to make your function a memorable one.
Catering hours (February 2018):
Monday & Tuesday: Soup & Sandwiches available from Bar Staff
Wednesday & Thursday: 12.00 Midday to 3.00 pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 12.00 Midday to 7.30 pm
Watch out for some great events that will be advertised throughout 2018.
- Saturday 3rd February: 6 Nations Rugby France v Ireland 4.45pm
- Saturday 10th February: St Valentines Celebration Night
- Saturday 10th February: 6 Nations Rugby Ireland v Italy 2.15pm
- Saturday 24th February: 6 Nations Rugby Ireland v Wales 2.15pm
- Saturday 10th March: 6 Nations Rugby Ireland v Scotland 2.15pm
- Saturday 17th March: 6 Nations Rugby England v Ireland 2.45pm
- Saturday 17th March: 18 Hole Scramble followed by Food and Music in the Bar